Group Chief Nurse
Share this role
- Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust and Northern Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Foundation Trust
- Primary base Hull Royal Infirmary, with requirement to work across all group sites on a scheduled basis.
- VSM Circa £175,000
- Closing date:
- 9am Monday 11th December 2023
- Job Ref:
Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust (HUTH) and Northern Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Foundation Trust (NLaG) comprise a highly ambitious, newly formed NHS Group, the 12th largest acute and community provider in the NHS. With an NHS budget of over £1.3 billion, HUTH & NLaG are united by the purpose to ensure better care is provided to a population of over 1.5 million people. To ensure progressive and effective collaboration across the two Trusts, a Group Chair and Group Chief Executive have recently been appointed, enabling an effective transition into a Group Operating Model, with a single harmonised Executive Team and leadership structure.
As part of this transition, we are now seeing to appoint a new Group Chief Nurse. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, energetic and compassionate leader to ensure the delivery of safe, effective, high quality care, in an environment of fast-paced change and transformation. You will provide vision, inspiration and professional leadership to our nursing, midwifery and AHP colleagues across the Group and work closely with partners in the region to develop new and innovative workforce models that will have a far reaching impact on the communities we serve.
As an experienced nurse leader, you will bring experience working across systems, leading change, providing visible leadership and ensuring that quality of care sits at the heart of core decision making. You will need to combine outstanding communication and influencing skills with an ability shape strategies and plans and share our absolute commitment and passion to reduce inequalities and improve outcomes.
To apply for this post please click on the button below.
For an informal discussion about the role, contact Will McAlpine, Robin Staveley or Michelle Atkinson of GatenbySanderson via 07554 050236 or email@example.com.
How to Apply
- Please submit an up to date copy of your CV, completed fit and proper person form, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; the referees should include your two most recent employers (line mangers) covering the last 3 years of employment. Please note if two references do not cover your last 3 years of employment you may need to provide further references at a later stage. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.